Susan is available for an in person consultation in Northern Virginia or by phone or via Skype. In person appointments are held in Great Falls, VA or at Virginia Therapy and Fitness Center, 1831 Wiehle Ave, Reston, VA
To schedule an appointment:
- Call Susan at her office at 703-738-4230 or email her at email@example.com to set up a time.
- Download and Fill out the following forms:
5 Day Dietary intake form
Health History questionnaire
- Mail, email or bring the above forms with you for your initial consult
- Labs (see list below)
- Payment is due at time of service. Cash, check or credit card payment is accepted.
- There is a 24-hour cancellation policy. If canceling within 24-hours of your scheduled appointment time, we reserve the right to charge you for this visit.
Labs to request from your physician if able:
- CBC with differentials
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
- Lipid panel
- Fasting blood glucose
- Hemoglobin A1c
- Vitamin D: 25(OH)D
- Free T4
- Free T3
Fasting is required 12 hours prior to blood being drawn.
Please continue to drink plenty of water.
Vitamin K2, a little known nutrient just until a few years ago, has emerged as having a critical role in how the body uses calcium. It is tasked in moving and keeping calcium in the bones and out of places where it shouldn’t be, such as arteries, joints, the kidney and bladder where it can contributed to calcification, heel spurs, bone spurs and kidney and bladder stones.
This past week I had a new patient seeking advice on what supplements she should be taking to support her bone health, along with the health of her eyes and her immune system, and aid in preventing urinary tract infections. She came carrying a bag with over 20 different supplement bottles and explained why she took each one and the various websites or healthcare professionals who recommended each.