Kale Salad RecipePosted on 31 May 2014
2 bunches of Kale
1 Red Pepper
1 small Onion
1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
1/2 cup Pine Nuts
2 cloves Garlic
1 tsp Sea Salt
½ cup fresh Basil
2 Tbsp fresh Oregano
2 Tbsp fresh Thyme
¼-1/2 cup fresh Lemon juice
¼-1/2 cup Olive oil
- Wash kale and dry well remove the center stalk from the leaves.
- Shred the kale or place in a food processor to chop the leaves. Remove the kale to a large mixing bowl.
- Chop remaining salad ingredients and mix with kale.
- Place dressing ingredients into the food processor and process well.
- Toss with salad, a little bit at a time to distribute the dressing better.